Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by GregW
Trystan, weren't you asking about what rifle to buy a short time ago as you were clueless? And now you are lecturing? What am I missing here? You go shoot a 2 shot group and now you are a pro?

Greg, nobody asked about my experience. Lots of people assumed. How long a person has been on a forum is not directly related to how much experience one has. Smart people who are pretty damn good ask questions all the time. I got called out by a bunch of wannabees and so knowing my experience said lets go shooting then boys because I'm game. That's when all the COWARDS started backpeddling as fast as there big mouth would let them.

Not my problem is it. A Coward is someone who talks the talk but is shaking in there boots at the thought of having to prove it for real. I've never met so many cowards as I have here at the long range hunting section. I'd ask again if anyone want to go shoot but I wouldn't want anyone to piss there panties

Trystan

What is your experience then? I can assure you, the folks you are talking to are not shaking in their boots, nor are they posers. They simply have significantly better things to do.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.