Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by Higbean
Huh?

I'm not the guy making stupid claims and promising videos there Darlene.

Ya, that's what I thought you [bleep] idiot. Put your money where your mouth is or keep your sniveling coward trap shut!

You dumbass..... I DID post a video of a 3” group at 500+.... in slow-motion so your 1-watt intellect could comprehend what it was seeing. There’s a bunch of videos on that page..... just don’t feel bad watching my wife and kids actually do a lot of the schitt you only bump-gums about.

Am I an “idiot”.... a “coward”?

If any of you lying fuucking cowards want to meet up and go shoot in person lets get together and go find out who the real people are, and who the lying fuucking COWARDS are!

If you don't want to then keep your sniveling, coward trap shut!

Don't they have a get together once a year for the long range forum guys? Videos tell lies all day long. I would love to go to the get together. Any takers? Or are we back to accusating Cowards who CANT nor NEVER could back up there sniveling COWARD lies

Trystan

So, I'm a little late to the party, but how does $1,000 on you not being able to shoot 3(three) out of 5 (five) three-shot groups into under two inches with your stock Tikka and fixed 6x SS at 500 yards sound? I won't even make you do it in 20 mph winds......

Neutral place maybe. There's a range in west-central MN that goes out to 1200 or so. Rush Lake Range. I've heard Alliance NE has a range that goes out a ways too.

Whenever you are up for it, you just let me know. I'm sure a few others will come to watch you collect your winnings.