Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by smokepole
I think I see the problem here. When I talk about what I can/can't do with a rifle I'm talking about what I can do most of the time. Not 2 out of 6 times. Two out of six is good odds for prairie dogs, not so much for say big game.

Lots of people can shoot small groups/hit small targets at distance 2 out of 6 times. Make the standard most of the time, and that changes.

To be fair to Trystan, he didn't say he could do it most of the time, but I think that's what people heard because that's how most think. At least I do.

So you process information rationally, not like a retard the way Trystan does.
Reminds me of what a co worker told our boss 25 years ago.....
"I'm trying to see your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

Let me guess.......ya you can shoot circles around me but you'd rather run your mouth like a Coward than prove it! Your a big touph he man and your coworker is to because he told the boss what's up 25 years ago Lol. Glad you remember one act of bravery from a coworker. Perhaps the memory helped you to muster enouph courage to tell someone like me what's up right. Especially since you can hide behind your keyboard. I for one am glad you have your keyboard to help you out with your cowardice issues. Keep on being brave man.....you got this. ☺

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field