Originally Posted by Dogshooter

If you come in humble, and stay humble... you can learn a lot and progress fast. If you come in strong... or you get a little ahead of yourself... you better be prepared to defend yourself at all times. At least until you prove your mouth and your ass are in the same weight class. Been there more than once... waking up to a flashlight in your face sucks...

Calling 4th a “f’n liar” was over the line man... period.

I agree with you on all counts. First off calling 4th a f'n liar was uncalled for. He was mistaken and there is a difference. Other than that understanding which weight class a man is in is important I agree. I can usually tell where a man is by the quality of the information I receive. Is the info reliable or is it accurate. If it is that's when I make a decision to pay attention and learn. Its how you weed out the posers and from those you want to look to and learn more. The problem I see here is men who are at pay grade 3 but think there at pay grade 9. It accounts for all the inaccurate statements and misinformation and is only perpetuated by a group that is eager to pat each other on the back. If I mistakenly thought this is where the answers are I've been looking for, well, I'd likely never get past pay grade 3 would I

You boys aren't that good.

Good luck hunting this year

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field