Funny thing is.... none of us give a crap what kind of groups you actually shoot... or that anyone shoots for that matter.

But since we’re calling well respected members like Jason a “F’n liar”... let’s set the record straight. You said your factory Tikka, with a 6x SS, shot “too many two inch (or sub-1/2MOA... I can’t recall exactly) groups to count”. I, along with others simply requested to see that... and called a little BS. You offered to oblige... even calling yourself a schmuck if you didn’t.

Now videos are Fake News... There’s a Kumbiya circle jerk planned... oh, wait, I hate you guys again.... here’s a video... WTF man? This isn’t 24Hour-90210. How bout you, Dillon, and Donna go shoot some 2-Shot Groups then hit the Peach Pit for lunch?

Watch the video above... that wasn’t shooting groups... that was hitting stuff with a rifle in rough conditions... at various ranges. Which is what it’s ALL about. None of those shots impacted further than about 3” in any direction from center... at 400, 500, and 600 yards... I’d call that sub-MOA easily...

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......