I read the original question and none of the responses, so I assume my honest and sincere response is following posts about pee and poop and screw the azzhole.

But here is my .02:

Today I was supposed to pick up 13 lbs of masa from a local mexican place at 3PM for our traditional family tamale making party this Sun.

I spaced it, and never showed up.

They called and politely asked if we can pick it up at 6:30 AM tomorrow. They have ZERO space to store my product because they are a busy shop working hard to make their customers happy and keep their food SAFE and within regulations. 6:30 AM is inconvenient for me, only in that I don't want to get up early on a Sat. But I was the one who missed the original pickup date. We agreed on 9AM and I will tip them well. It is the best masa in Colorado, after all and we were lucky to even get a batch on late notice.

But I recognized that they are working hard to maintain a clean and safe environment for their stored food, clients, product, etc. and that they don't have unlimited storage space for every idiot client who misses a date. They only have so much room. Putting food in a sink on ice, or on a table, or whatever else is not safe, against regulations, and not what I would ever expect from a store I shop at.

So, I respect the problem I created for them, and will pick up my chit on time, after a second chance.

Maybe the OP should be a little more understanding.....

Last edited by duck911; 12/14/18.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.