Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 12344mag
That schit looks good......Piss and all! wink

Maybe he should send us all a half stick, and some good cheese and bread and we can decide for him if he should use the place again next year?

Geno

PS, remember, he's not always true to his word. Today's the 20th, not the 21st. Did he have a change of heart after all our "counseling"?

😁 as much as y'all bad mouth'd me im keeping it all to myself..lol. Only reason I picked it up last night is half the workers all left. Hell, I bet now even an 1/8 of the plant is working today, with almost everyone leaving at 10. Me included. Rough year! But like a dumbass ill be back in tomorrow morning a 5. Get little schit done tomorrow and sunday. Then work wed-fri next week while everyones off on Christmas vacation.

Now, I just have to ask,

from the tone of some of your earlier posts, you're so busy makin' stuff for the goobermint you ain't got time to go settle up and pick up your meat, why you goin in to work when them summbishes are shut down. None of them around to pick up their stuff when you finish it anyway.

Might as well stay home and eat fried baloney.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?