Mats/ PLEASE, you twisted everything I said so if I have to, heres one.<BR> <BR>You do not relate case expansion to pressure.<BR>What gives you case expansion, ambient temperature ? <P>Ackley gives several reasons for blowning recievers, none that would be prevented with<BR>pressure test equipment.<P>You also stated you have loose primer pockets with no measurable expansion.<P>Did you try large rifle primers? Was the pocket hole too large to start? Gene Williams<BR>just measured .003" expansion on some cases,<BR>and the pockets were still tight.<P>You asked if I was getting 4000 fps. out of an 06, would I consider it safe, because there wasn't any measurable expansion. <P>Are you saying you have done this? Do I really sound that retarded?<BR> <BR>I could go on about this , but you only asked for one ,so lets give it a rest. As I stated earlier somewhere, the info is there to ignore or utilize at your discretion. If<BR>you feel it's worthless, than so be it,ignore. You obviously have tried this method, unsucsessfully, but I don't know what<BR>proceedures you followed, or what instrument<BR>of measure you used. I have had good sucsess with it, so I will continue, until someone can instruct me in a better way. As stated<BR>earlier as well, if I had an Oelher PBL, I would still continue using this method as well.<BR>Nuff said (I hope)<p>[This message has been edited by Canon (edited April 19, 2001).]