Jn316,For curiosity's sake,I checked SAEED's website and I was mistaken,there is nothing posted for the 240 gibbs.I know I saw extensive load data for it somewhere,and I dont visit many sites.<P>Anyhow,I never saw a gibbs so cant help with tour question.I buy new rem 257 roberts brass and use a upper range load of powder behind a 120 gr bullet seated .025 off the lands for fire - forming.I haven't used canon's rather meticulous method yet - but intend to on next batch - but I cant detect any expansion when compared to new brass.<P>I dont have any std roberts loads fired in this rifle before the A.I. chambering was done. That would seem to be what I would need to have a valid basis for comparison,so I guess we are both in the same boat.I just trust my Nosler and Hornady manuals and load one gr. under max.<P>I did have the good fortune to fire a very hot load thru this rifle a couple years ago and had to hammer the bolt open so I look at that as my "proof load". IT was brought about by letting a max load of WIN 760 cook in the chamber on a 100 degree day,so it doesn't tell me how much imr 4350 is safe, but it tells me I have a forgiving GOD and a strong action!

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place