Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.

If this thing opens up to states vs feds all the gun control and disarmament efforts by the left up until now will start making sense to a lot of people that just didn't "get it"......

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine