Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.

I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

I haven't read the whole thread but the first couple of pages reminded me that I posted this the other day and got lambasted basically about how dumb I was.
Pretty sure I know where I stand around here now. Now "everybody" is a patriot and there are more of "us" in the military and BP than there are of "them". OK I got it now.

I wonder how the BP agents feel about this? I can't believe the rank and file BP agents are in agreement with this open border fiasco.

My thinking is this has the potential to get ugly. Probably a lot of bluffs and fakes but in the end look what the jab did to our military. Once one balks, more will do the same.
Sorry, but that’s akin to wondering how FBI Agents feel about Raiding the homes of people like Roger Stone, Donald Trump, not to mention targeting parents for attending school board meetings, Jan 6 attendees, and the entire weaponization of the entire FBI, DOJ targeting law abiding American Citizens.

They have no problem, in fact they love it, why would the BP be any different.

I never mentioned the eff bee aye. Everyone knows they are crooked and are part of the swamp. From Wray Wray on down.

ETA: Regretably, no help will be coming from the old North State for Texas. Comrade Cooper will see to that.

Hopefully we will punk his communist azz and put Mark Robinson in the Governor’s mansion.

I certainly hope so!

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA