Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
I think for one they see it on a more personal level and the destruction it is causing. I can't believe that most of them like it.
Seeing it firsthand vs. talking about it all safe and secure from behind a microphone (majackass) with complete impunity is different at least to me. The border patrol @ the legal crossings seem pretty hard core about stopping drugs and contraband from getting into the country. They probably feel like their hands are tied when it comes to the illegals. If they knew someone had their back for them (BP) doing their job they would probably be a lot more zealous in their duties.
How many police men and women have quit or retired because no one had their back?

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, IDK.

I might have to take the position of Eff it. Call me when something real starts, I'm tired of talking about it. Other than President Trump It's been all talk and no action on the border situation for as long as I can remember.
Washington DC wants it that way.
If they weren’t following illegal orders and cutting razor wire, we wouldn’t be here, but we are. Do the math.

It'll play out. We'll see what happens.
Also read River Riders sig line, then get some fresh air. Good day.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA