Well, I don't intend to fan any flames here, and I do hope everyone that ordered gets their scopes, or some sort of compensation they can live with.. Below is my correspondence with SWFA, verbatim. Included is the email I recieved from David today. I actually did goof and ordered the gloss scopes, but had sent them an email asking to switch to matte. Maybe I'll get the gloss ones, who knows.

I was a little torqued when I began this correspondence, as I am very hesitant to offer up my credit card #s to any businesses over the interenet (what with the amount of identity theft going on these days), and to have a business take my order and then backpedal out of the transaction -well, it didn't set right. So that is where my perspective comes from. Trust is a huge issue with me, businesses have to earn mine.

Kaiser Norton ->

We will be getting enough from Nikon to fill all of our back orders for that item.

Sorry for the delay,

Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 7:13 PM
To: David
Subject: Re: SWFA Order

Ok, David- what is the story? FYI, there is a HUGE sh*t storm on the Internet about this deal. Everyone is saying that SWFA doesn't have them in stock, they're on backorder, they're a discontinued item, a very limited amount are expected in, etc., etc. and so forth. And yet, they are still listed for sale with no notification as to stock status (availability), or that the item may have been discontinued.

As is seems unlikely that you will be able to fulfill the order I placed in good faith, I will take in sustitution a (one) Leupold FX III 6x42, sku # LEU63090, at the price of the two Nikons I have on order ($211.90). Please ship it to the address listed on my order form.

Thank you,

CAL Lambert

Fargo, ND

----- Original Message -----

To: kaisernortoncableone.net

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 12:31 PM

Subject: SWFA Order

Re: Order Number: 181926

Calvin Lambert

We regret to inform you that the following merchandise is currently back ordered:

Item Qty Qty Qty Expected
Number Description Ord. Shp. Bck. By
---------- ------------------------------ -------- -------- -------- --------
6506 *Nikon 6x42 Monarch UCC Rifles 2.00 0.00 2.00
cope
Gloss, Nikoplex

LP99 SWFA Lens Pen 2.00 0.00 0.00
Lens Cleaning Pen

We maintain a multi-million dollar inventory and take great pride in our order fill rate. However, other factors beyond our control sometimes play a role in delivery. We are working diligently to ship your order at the earliest possible date.

Thank you for choosing SWFA.

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"