Funny this goes to the top again...

I talked to Chris yesterday and asked him a status. He gave the same old story, a few weeks. I told him one of his guys told me last week that last Friday, a week ago, they'd be there. Chris said his guy was full of crap and didn't know anything...

So, I got the same 2 weeks or so story again as I told him I have been given this story for the last month or so. I asked him if it was safe to assume that they weren't planning on getting any of these in. He was silent.

I'll call in another week and this time I won't beat around the bush. This is a small thing, but at the same time I will follow through to see how they handle this as I buy a lot of gear.

I am not upset at all about this, and whether or not is was their mistake it putting up the ad, they should give a straight up answer to those who are waiting. I'll take a "we've never had them to begin with" or a "blame Nikon" story. I really don't care....

Anyway, I'm off to kill some animals this weekend and will do so with my Leupolds. Should have never screwed with this whole ordeal....grin...

Ya'll have a good one....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.