I'm okay with the options from SWFA. The scope is a great deal or the 25% off will work. I would like to know the if/when because I've got a new rifle to scope, but it seems they don't know the if/when either. Seemed to me like SWFA made a mistake on the sale, but has worked hard to provide options....so I was ok with that. It really isn't a big deal to me either way......I'm just anxious to scope my rifle 5 weeks after the order.

.....then.......

I read the posts over there yesterday morning and signed on for the first time. There was a lot of stuff posted on the Nikon thread....... At any rate, I don't think I attacked to spoke ill of anyone there and if I did it was unintentional. I think I spoke well of SWFA and the things they were doing. I did try to show a little support for WGM posting. Long story short....I'll not post there again. I want nothing to do with supporting that forum, which buying from SWFA would seem to do. I'll work with SWFA to finish this deal and then I will never bother them with an order again.

JCM