I can't know all the history (and don't really care), just what's popped up here and there lately. A year ago I didn't know Mark from Adam (or Eve for that matter). Last fall a hunting pard had a problem last minute with a stock and as we left for MT, his rifle wasn't sighted in, I had one for him to borrow but like most of us he'd as soon use his own. I PM'd Mark regarding somewhere near Boze to stop and sight in a rifle. He took time out of a Sat during Elk/Deer season to meet us at a private range, let my buddy in as a guest, helped get the rifle sorted and we parted ways. He offered us a room in his home on our return trip should we have needed it.

This spring a different pard and I got a wild hair to go spring bear hunting. I know a little bit of country around Dillon but I've never seen a bear there and know even less of their habits. So I PM Mark again and ask him what he thinks I should set as a date to hunt bears. He replies and also tries his darnest to get together with us a couple times before the hunt but scheduling just didn't work out. So, the day we're to start bear hunting he meets us for breakfast, fairly early on a day when he's got a ton of projects and gives us pointers for better than an hour.

The man has gone way out of his way for 3 all but total strangers who shared nothing with him save a love for hunting and an affliction of rifle loonyism. I can't honestly say that I'd have always been as helpful as he has to complete strangers. Condescending.....I've surely not seen it.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.