Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
Now if you want to think you have died and gone to heaven get ahold of some turkey nuts. Lord are they gooooooooooooood.

No shyt? Hmm. Interesting. Never heard of or thought about bird jewels. I've had duck and chicken feet (Chinese style), and they weren't bad. I haven't had chicken or duck tongues, however, which are served in some places in Chinatown, I believe. Next time. wink

actually i think most of you are savages in your dietary habits. Having said that long time ago we were at a party and the wife was really munching down on these little fried up things. She was okay until she asked the host what they were, and he said turkey nuts. Pretty good actually. As to the mountain oysters, i was telling a guy about a common practice of castrating the young bulls, and throwing the nuts in a gallon can of batter, later to be fried on a piece of steel on the branding fire. Pretty good. I never did get use to the THEN steers over in the corner watching us have lunch with their private parts.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO