from Toyota-4Runner.org

It's the same reason there's not reports of blown head gasket's on the FJ cruiser forums. There's a troll here who registers many aliases that is responsible for many of the blown head gasket claims. I'm not saying there hasn't ever been a blown head gasket on a 1gr-fe because if it overheats it certainly can warp the head or something. But the vast majority of the claims here are done by this troll.

A few of his usernames have been banned because he can't control himself. He's got this thing where he thinks the 2uz engine is the best engine ever built and he has to find ways to make the 1gr seem like an inferior engine. He's obviously got some kind of personal issues and uses this board as a way to act out. Here are some of his banned usernames:

Toyota 4Runner Forum - View Profile: eskimochaos
Toyota 4Runner Forum - View Profile: eskim0chaos
Toyota 4Runner Forum - View Profile: PrepareYourAnus
Toyota 4Runner Forum - View Profile: V8 Brah
Toyota 4Runner Forum - View Profile: ClockWork
Toyota 4Runner Forum - View Profile: Lexus LX
Toyota 4Runner Forum - View Profile: 2UZ

Those are just the ones that I remember off hand. There are no doubt more. And, like I said, I'm quite sure he's responsible for the majority of these blown head gasket reports. There's a pattern to most of the reports - they're almost always a poster with just a few posts under they're belt and then there's a head gasket failure. Again, some of them may be legit but I bet this loser is behind most of them.

Defend the Constitution