This stuff is always funnier than [bleep].

Now I personally have zero interest in purposely hamstringing a given cartridge's relative abilities,by stoking it with the schittiest boolit possible...though others are seemingly hip on the notion. Suplized noone mentioned sectional density and attempted to swoon it too,as it frosts fluff nicely and seemingly soothes them who shoot the least.(grin)

The RN has ZERO advantage,at any range and if that interest folks,please have at it. If concessions horn folks up,the RN is far and away the best route to fly.(grin) Perhaps "Brush Busting" will also get mentioned?!? Laffin'!

Points awarded,for opting a fast twist .224" spout and paying zero attention to it's throat geometry and disregarding the sanctity of the latitude associated said platform's relative COAL versatility.

Can see where this is gonna get GOOD....as I very much enjoy the humor associated with folks making easy schit difficult(grin)

Ooops...a 'gwedendum,for hurt feelers.(grin)

Point was/is,that in any build blueprint,one has total control of the throat geometry and that is music to the ears of the astute. That given,conjoined with finite control over COAL magbox latitude as per this scenario,is as sweet as things get. To purposely toss such advantages aside,is heavy concession and a curious route of travel.

Now will a 62TSX or 62TTSX's ogive ride below casemouths,in say a worst case scenario in a Krunchenticker's trite P-Mag confines?!? Nope.

Will a 50V-Max,62TSX and 75A-Max require different COAL's,to be in like relationship of a given throat's lands? Yep. Will a 2.450" 75A-Max 1-8" 223AI kiss,afford lotsa latitude as per relative projectile versatility and still allow repeater feed/function ala a massaged 700's box? Re-yep. Do such benefits,hamstring the 50 cited,in it's ability to cajole a kiss? Nope.

A guy can have his cake and eat it too and if he ain't ringin' them bells on a build...he assuredly ain't payin' much in the way of attention.(grin)

Brightside bein',there ain't no downside. Here Endeth The Sermon...thank me later.

Hint.

Off to form cases in The Dick Rifle.