Originally Posted by rattler

not necessarily, when you met down in NM i was taking enough morphine every day to kill someone your size that doesnt have a tolerance built up and was/am on a drug that im taking specifically cause it phugs with how my brain is wired to try and slow down the pain signals.....no one seemed to have a problem that i was packing a gun around and shooting with everyone....

everyone seems alright with this but damn if i want to use a lil pot instead so i dont have to deal with the chitty side effects of the two drugs im on.....though the pot works better than those two pills and at a dose that leaves me clear headed...

Sheridan, I sure am in your corner when it comes to those and other efforts to manage your pain, and you know that, for my part, you are welcome (encouraged) to participate in any of our campfire rondys.

Friendship among good people is one thing, but taking the responsibility for putting a person on a company payroll, compete with performance expectations and liability is another. My comments were directed specifically there.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron