im gonna dumb this down a bit cause other wise there is gonna be a chit load of latin that prolly a handful of members here(the docs) are gonna understand....

pot should work on pain, there is no reason i can figure out why it wouldnt.....why do i think this beyond my own experiance? every person here if subjected to a sensitive enough test would pop positive for pot....the reason? your body makes variations on the chemicals found on pot, as of this time i believe 7 have been discovered.....one of them based on the current study shows strong corilation to how the brain deals with pain signals....

so if our body is making its own cannabis chemicals to help it deal with pain how would adding more of these chemicals to a persons system by using marijuana not be able to help with pain? our body is already wired from birth to use these chemicals to help with pain....now they prolly do not work on the site of the injury like NSAIDs like Advil do, they likely act deeper with in the nervous system but scientifically speaking there is no reason why they should not work for pain....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books