how drugs effect individuals is as damn near varied as individuals

lots of folks drink, some get hooked on it, some don't, some drunks are mean, some happy, sometimes it magnifies their normal personality, in others it's the Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde example

from my experience with pot (plenty) it's the same

haven't smoked any in years, but smoked mine and a few others share with my best bud growin up, he had his own biz by 19 and has done extremely well

like me I think he put the pot aside when he started having kids.

know a local attorney, sharp guy, mad skills, carpentry, automotive, a real DFY kinda guy.

still likes to toke up regularly (or last I knew he did)

but he can be an azz, am glad he smokes dope, can't imagine how he'd be without it (brrr)

and for everyone of those examples of guys that get high and still produce and create, I can give you examples of guys I knew that are still working summers, collectin UE in the winter and don't have much to show for it but an old cabin and truck.

everybody's different

but for god's sake Bob at least maybe now you can understand how guys like me and Bristoe ended up being such RP supporters! (grin)

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.