Originally Posted by Boxer
'snake,

WTF else CAN she do...besides bitch?!? I mean,besides holding her breath and stamping her itty-bitty feet.

Laffin'!

'gwe,

You're damned right on that sensitivity. Do like Fotis do and slap 500cc's of Vagisil in the usual location and chase it with (3) Midol...nursed with Cranberry juice. Pun(s) be intended.

Laffin'!

Fotis,

You AMAZINGLY stupid kchunt,the ONLY [bleep] thing you were ever "in",was being in over your pointy-head. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Hot offa the press,moments ago. Subtending .7 Mils at the 100,as zero confirmation and got greedy on the first trio(which is towards the muzzle and upside down,from it'sbacker orientation). Next cluster was mo' bettah'.

OEM Montucky 223,wearing magbox slid shim,so as to arrange 75A-Max kiss...if only because they have NO [bleep] equal. Trigger tweaked,lug bedded and a leetle tip action(if only to horn you up,all over again). Laffin'!

I look forward to more fascinating "recountings" of all the things you almost did,all the wares you nearly did 'em with and all the places you nearly did 'em. Keep fightin the"good" fight and tugging at heart strings as you Champion STUPIDITY and take it to places it's never been before...you "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is always gonna do best by shutting the [bleep] up,slowing the [bleep] down,takin' notes and applying same. Hint. But here's to the perpetual oblivious hilarity,of your being devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite to ascertain that glaring obvious. Laffin'!

As mentioned prior,a Hurt Feeler's rEport would really "help" you out.

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo [bleep] hard,you amazingly inept Clueless Kchunt.

Just WOW!

MCH,

I've long been in da' bidness of happily buying Used Rifles,that "don't shoot".

Sadly,one cain't purchase Imagination.

Laffin'!

'goat,

I often shoot NIB OEM Rifles as they fall outta da' box,but only as a baseline curiosity. Of the 100's and 100's and 100's to pass through my mitts,ALL got better after Starting At The [bleep] Start.

Still wonder who chews the food for all these dumb [bleep]?!? Pretty gawdamned amazing,how incredibly Stupid they be.

BUT on the bright side,it is reliably EPIC [bleep] humor!

Laffin'!

Raider,

Bless your heart,you's even dumber than Fotis.

Regale me with Haybale & Crockett "Pursuits" and perhaps mention your favorite Barbed Wire Load.

You poor poor STUPID kchunt,if you were spun in a circle with your eyes closed in a field...you'd have to shoot flares to get rescued. Laffin'!

Bless your heart and here's to you doing your "best",with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Mebbe go FULL Secret Squirrel and exchange PM's with Fotis and you two stupid kchunts can align The Axis Of Imagination and really get the laughs goin',by virtue of your "experience"?!? Laffin'!

Just oh soooooo [bleep] WOW +P+.

B'

can't help but chuckle from time to time.........

[video:youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?list=RD8Gv0H-vPoDc&v=8Gv0H-vPoDc[/video]

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.