'Hunter,

Besides being a Clueless [bleep]...you don't even know how to shop.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Fotis,

You NEARLY said sumptin' about The Rifle,but felt farrrrrrrr more comfortable talking about cock,so refrained. Bless your heart,ain't that quaint?!?

If someone took your rubber dick and spun it around the top of your head,for just single revolution and in an open field,you'd need to shoot a flare for rescue too...just like poor poor [bleep] stupid 'raider. You Haybale Kchunts are a "hearty" and "resourceful" breed.

Laffin'!

PS and by the way,are you still "living" your dream,of running a Whorehouse by hand?!?

You rough & tumble gals are a [bleep] hoot! Really enjoyed the "Testimony" of your Gerbil totin' pals and their keen "knowledge",that's just gotta be commensurate with what you THINK is a first [bleep] clue. Laffin'!

Wow.

MCH,

I keep trying to buy "bad" Montana's,but they only exist in The Do Nothing Gang's Imaginations.

Poor poor stupid [bleep] SquatToPee had the "worst" one ever and with a new home...it drove [bleep] tacks. What were the "odds"!?! Laffin'! 'Course she went all "Sniper" and schit on it,exhausting her "vast" "knowledge" base,before throwing in the [bleep] towel and Whining for years about it whooping her ass. EPIC [bleep] humor!

Bases just got here,so it's Montucky Tinker Time.

Only broke (1) set of LW's on this rifle and dat's rather sumptin',given the mileage,topography,weather and round count. This set remains in 99.99% condition.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never have puked a set of DD's,despite 100+ rifles having wore them. 30mm Signatures rings are gettin' gawdamned scarce. Rocked the .020" inclination inherent and stabbed another .025" in the ass,so should eek 120-ish MOA the other side of a 250yd fullhouse A-Max zero.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ain't gonna leave much to chance.

[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00,as I'm headed out to shoot again...after the coffee is done.(grin)

'gwe,

Which serial number range were the "bad" ones,as I'm certain I've got a few. Undoubtedly,my original Whizzum is one and even "suffered" stupid [bleep] clueless Brad's feed/function "affliction". I seen that rifle on YouTube and it looked fine to me.

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

Rifle selection includes many things,none of which you mention...mainly because such things are beyond your comprehension. Twist rate and COAL,rate more than a passing thunk.

Hint.

Thank me later.

CLB,

1500 clams will arrange a Montucky,bases,rings,glass and boolits.

Easily.

But it's their Imagination...let 'em Pretend with it,if only because it's as close as they'll ever get.(grin)

Gee,

I reckon you laugh more than a little,every time you encounter a mirror.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'bird,

With a NIB AI,I'd wanna tweak the trigger,get rid of the [bleep] brake and mebbe do a leetle sumptin' to the skins...as a minimum. That of course dependin' upon which model you think you cite.

The elder CM spouts are a [bleep] bust outta da' gate. Not that CM spouts,ain't enough to make the Haybale & Crockett Crowd giddy.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Dependin' upon the chambering,I'd prolly wanna swap mags or at least remove plates. Say sumptin' about boolits and COAL,for the "win". Laffin'!

Re-hint.

Good talk.

Laffin'!