'nm,

Pass Kimber's LW 30-06...which is called a Montucky 7-08. Hint.

Keep rocking them windage adjustable rears,as they'll suit your needs exceptionally,as they shine brightest setting static on a shelf and one would need to drive a stake,to determine if your kchunt left the couch.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

I reckon I'm yet again plum flattered,that your Photobucket Account holds more pictures of me Outdoors,than it do you. GOOD call to upgrade to a Pro Account...you "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

Winchester has made very damned few rifles that are fit to hunt,though they are swooned by The Paper Hat Brigade. You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and my high standards in regards to wares that'll make the cut,to get a Hunt. Bless your hearts.

Their best efforts came late in the game,when they aborted their attempts at stock patterning,threw Walnut away and went to either S/S or C/L spout. Their DBM was still a Goat [bleep],with 2.8" COAL confines on a 3" receiver,which is [bleep] funny! They knew better than to attempt "light",because one cain't get there with a schitty Winchester receiver,so they finally had their most dots connected...though their triggers will always suck heavy ass(just like Fotis).

Add a leetle paint and you've got sumptin'. Though you probably got it in your album already too!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Their S/S Classic Whizzums ain't horrid...again if you ditch their attempts at a stock. Top rifle and I figured I'd make it easy on you and keep things black & white. Hint. Though you've prolly got it in your album already too!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Now in fairness to Winchester,a Retrostalgic Winchester Garand ain't a horrid coat hanger,to toss into a corner...if only for conversation. Hint. Though it'd be unobtainium for a Frog. Though you've prolly got it in your album already too! Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hmmmmmm...due your fixation and all things beyond your means,abilities and comprehension,I reckon it only fair to fuel the fires of your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend,so you can "participate" too. Laffin'! Be SURE too add 'em to your album. Re-laffin'!

Remember that money grows on trees. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Don't be afeared to drag a shutter,as you shudder while you're in Drag. Stop down,keep ISO low and let the sparks fly. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

When things is fast paced,speed the shutter up...especially given your shudder,with your trembling hands and quivering lips. The lineal relationship of shutter speed matching foca length as a minimum,ain't a bad place to start,but you'll need to at least double that,regardless of sensor size or IS. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Don't be afeared to drive an aperture WFO,to pinpoint DOF and have finite control over same. Google it. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/20110123-DAD_1254.jpg[/img]

Keep in mind however,that when you need the light,to keep noise handling in check,that you can add focal length and back up,to add DOF,while still eeking the shutter speed requisite,to meld a scene nicely. Google it. Laffin'!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/538/d00f9c.jpg[/img]

Don't be afeared to make beeg exposure swings,to convey a mood and vignette ain't as "scary" as it sounds. Though I shoot all (3) Canon sensor sizes(FF,APS-H and APS-C),don't get caught up in that...not that you've the savvy or the loot too anyhow. Sometimes the "wrong" glass,will really do the RIGHT stuff. Google it. Laffin'!

Stop down,dump ISO,swing some compensation and hold on tight. Google it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_1416.jpg[/img]

Lastly,don't get hung up on The "Rule" Of Thirds. When you got GREAT subject matter,it'll more than carry a scene,as you ohhhhh sooooooooo eloquently attest by the number of plagiarized pics in your album. Laffin'!

Watch the light,beware clipping on either end of the spectrum,get in the habit of dumping ISO whenever possible,learn the lineal relationship of exposure/aperture/shutter speed and try pulling your kchunt offa the couch once and see where it takes you. Google it. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3864.jpg[/img]

Lose the training wheels,slam back button focus,keep AI Servo a constant,jeep drive mode in Watch The [bleep] Out!,take control of ISO and Aperture Priority is THE money maker. Set controls so you can meter/focus separate...or just stay the course,throw in the towel and Plagiarize like nobody else. Laffin'!

GOOD talk,I learned alot!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo [bleep] hard!!!

You Drooling Do Nothing Dumb [bleep] are a gawdamned RIOT! Thank you,for simply doing your "best"(and I mean SIMPLY).

Laffin'!

'cal,

You've been led to water and I very MUCH enjoy your circling same and refraining to partake. Funny schit!

You did NOT Start At The [bleep] Start and that is how/why you are mired in your current state. Pun be intended,if only because the Texas Version of everything is [bleep] hilarious!

Clean out your ears,forget what you "think" you "know" and start from a clean slate. Hell...I'll even give you a "hint",in that I've more than a few Montuckys,been around more than a coupla others and none are free-floated. Hint. Re-Hint,Hint-Hint. Laffin'!

Be curious,if you can read the sign.

Laffin'!