'Bob,

I'll haveta feign my "surprise" yet again,as I really thought you were gonna knock it outta Da' Park...with your crossed-eyes and droolin' yap. Laffin'!

Cheer up...Imagination and Pretend are free and there's NO limit,so knock yourself out!

Laffin'!

Fotis,

You suck a mean ass and I reckon that an innate reaction,to try and get the taste of cock outta your mouth? Congratulations?!? Does it work for you?

Laffin'!

Gee',

The Texas Version of everything,is simply [bleep] HILARIOUS!

Now ain't it an interesting constant and right proper Dichotomy to boot,that your best works,are when you plagiarize me?!? I mean,not that you don't find your Haybale & Crockett and Minature Golf Cart Hunts "satisfying" or anything. Laffin'!

Mebbe you can do like SuperKchunt and convince yourself via the "powers"of your Imagination,that you "could" too,if only to make your Pretend "real" to you.

I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooo [bleep] hard!

Now in the interest of being "Fair",to your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...I too think it a grand idea for you to declare unto Law,the Expiration Date on pixels(including their sizing/splendor),as well as set into stone a MAX allowable number of letters in a word,so you at least have a [bleep] "chance".

EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas...especially the [bleep] Whine.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

Now you've got your "work" cut out for you,as poor poor stupid [bleep] 'Gee, is gonna "duel" you,so as to see who can plagiarize the most.

My money is on you,if only because YOU cain't even "remember" the last time your kchunt left the couch. Congratulations??!!??

Holy [bleep] schit,you "rough & tumble" Twats are on a tear! Pun be intended. Laffin'!

Be a GREAT "Race",to see which one of you Drooling Dunces "does" less. PLEASE don'e be afeared to aling "all" your "Powers" and get 'Gee and 'Bob in on your Secret Squirrel Cartoons and Plagiarism(s). Laffin'!

BEST Thread EVAH!!!!!!!

'nm,

The only thing that piece of [bleep] schit is missing...is bell bottoms.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'gwe,

Cheer up,I own a High Zoot Version of same...though it's kept in the Root Cellar. Laffin'!

McMillan G&H(sadly discontinued),DD's,Shilen spout,BC's,yada,yada,[bleep] yada.

[Linked Image]

Hey........that reminds me. I "hear" that BC's ain't "tough".

Laffin'!

Mag',

May the Gods smile and you never lose a bet,THAT [bleep] big!

Thank me later. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!