'Hunter,

I buy new boots,I gotta lace the [bleep] things up. I buy new bino's,I gotta put a strap on 'em. I buy a new reel,I gotta put line on it.

Now I'd not slight that such "Technical" matters are more than a touch "daunting" to you and noone would KNOW better than you,that which is beyond your abilities. That being said,I couldn't shift my brain into a low enough gear,to muse for even a nano-second,that checking out a new rifle ain't anything more than a [bleep] given.

'Course I can piss standing up too.

Laffin'!

MCH,

I've long preferred KNOWING,over guessin'...but alotta these gals seem to do schit differently and I enjoy the [bleep] humor!

I can only lead 'em to water and admittedly find it funnier than [bleep],when they don't partake.

Tough to trump the humor of a Paper Hat "stand".

Laffin'!

'bird,

AI makes alotta different schit and I mentioned,that you never cited a particular Model.

Losing the brake is a good thang,24" 308's suck heavy ass. The 2.810" kiss looks M852-esque and dat ain't a horrid throat to suffer on a 308...if a guy hasta suffer a [bleep] 308.

I've had good luck with Alpha 2's and throats in their accords.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never could like ergo's on anything AI and they've Jip-Japped the schit outta their newest offering,the only thing it's missing is a propeller on top.(grin)

As to skins..I'd glue glue on the sides...as I'm a fan of traction.

Cowboy',

Tough call...as I cain't decide if it was funnier the first time,or the second.

Really get after it,don'tcha'?!?

Laffin'!

Fotis,

You said you were "out".

Did somebody grab your rubber dick and toss it back in the fray?!?

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

Never have used a computer or a camera,so you got me there. You really take some fabulous pictures. Laffin'!

Hell...it's been 10 whole minutes,since I've shot a 223AI. Quick zero trio and only 126.5 MOA remaining on the erector(1875yd line).

[Linked Image]

Never been in the woods or seen water...keep the pics coming,that schit is [bleep] awesome! Gladja' didn't go to talkin' fancy Gun Stuff either. Really groovin' on all the elbow room you got and that bitchin' dinghy.

Laffin'!

WOW +P+!

Gee,

Mebbe explain how in THE [bleep],someone would/could lose a bet big enough,to haveta go to [bleep] Tennessee?!?

Curious here.

Laffin'!

You poor poor dumb [bleep] are living in San Francisco and don't even [bleep] know it!!!

Bless your hearts.

'goat,

It'll Haybale and that's more than she's gonna do.

Laffin'!