Dave about twenty years ago my ex-boss and hunting partner plumbed in an air compressor and manifold riser system to distribute air to the different work stations around his shop. The Distribution system from the Air Compressor to the work stations was run through the overhead using two inch black pipe with a line down from the overhead to each work station. We went to the local NAPA Store and them make hydrolic lines to a specified length and used them down from the overhead to each work station.

That was twenty years ago and the hydrolic lines are still in use today with less than a half pound of air loss in a month for the whole system. Think of this for a minute or two. The hydrolic lines are designed to handle a minimum of 2,500 PSI of hydrolic oil and you are not going have more than 250 or 300 Pounds of air pressure in reserve in your compressor system at any time.

I just thought I'd throw this little bit of info in your direction feel free to use it if you think it will work for you.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]