Originally Posted by milespatton
Not a coward. A quitter.

That reminds me of something that my Mother said one day while I was taking her for cancer treatments. First She said that She was sorry for putting us through all of the trouble to take Her, and I reassured Her that it was a lot harder for Her than it was for us. Then She said "I don't think they are doing a bit of good, but if I don't go, I am just giving up." She fought it to the end, and I was there with Her. miles

By the same fiber that has me respect the choice and privacy of the young woman in question, I also respect the choices and courage of those that stand and fight this terrible disease. It is a choice made by them. I respect and honor their right to make those choices for themselves and their families.

It may be a bit surprising to some that judge others for their choices until they have stared down the very barrel of the cruel executioner that is cancer, or some other horrible, terminal disease. Please get back to us when you see the lands and groves. Let us know if your mind has changed.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!