Originally Posted by KFWA
I didn't say the women vote in general - I said single women, which is not a ruse by the liberals - Romney won the married vote by 7%, but he lost the single women vote by 36%.

I'm not assuming they will vote Republican, I'm assuming that many of these people that are driven to vote democratic will not be if the GOP softens their stance.

Misleading statistic.

Remove single black women, who make up the majority of single women voters and let me know how they vote.

This is just like the bullshyt the media tried to pull in 2008 and 2012, by claiming that "women voters" voted for Obama.

The reality was that White Women voted overwhelmingly for Romney 56% to 42%, but the media relentlessly attempted to claim Women voted for Obama. The truth is 96% of black women voted for Obama, which overwhelmed the "women voter" demographic.

The truth is that those looking for handouts now outnumber those that desire to work for a living. The Republican party does not have a message problem, it get's the vote of real American men and women.

The only way the Republican party can change the dynamic is to get into a competition with the Democratic party, as to who can give away more free stuff.

[Linked Image]