Originally Posted by jorgeI
At least she's been right on myriad foreign policy issues, whereas Clinton can't even beat a broken clock. Seriously, you think Clinton comes across as an "intellectual"? I just find this thread amusing in it's predictability. If Sarah were to walk on water, the haters would just say "yeah, that's because she can't swim."

I think Clinton graduated from Yale Law School after graduating from some east coast prep college. I had to look up Palin, but after attending 3 other colleges prior she graduated with a degree in journalism from the University of Idaho.

Look , I'm a Bengals fans, and I hate the Steelers, but I can admit that Ben Roethlesberger is a better quarterback than Andy Dalton. Doesn't mean I want Ben as my QB, but I'm not gonna make Andy out to be the next Joe Montana just because he's on my team.

If you want to talk up Palin about being "common sense" smart or something, whatever , but Yale versus a journeyman's stop to University of Idaho (which I'm sure is a good school in its own right) is not a comparison.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/29/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings