Originally Posted by pak
DW444,I doubt Sarah would have made it out of her primary. She has had more than 8 years to improve herself in the political arena. So far, she had exhibited ambition only to be a sideline player and to enrich herself. I'm not critical of that however don't try to bull$hit me into thinking you are serious about representing the voters, in any capacity, when you will not put in the work, sweat, time and energy to improve and educate yourself in the many crucial aspects of public office. I get it the she is for God, guns and family but you need to show me more.

How about this?

Sarah Palin No Longer 'A Major Player' for Many Conservatives

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com

And the reviews are scathing.

Charles C.W. Cooke, of The National Review, for example, panned the speech as the "foreordained culmination of a slow and unseemly descent into farce ... Palin should leave the field to those who are in possession of genuine political aspirations, and she should refrain from treating the Republican party as if it were a little more than a convenient vehicle for her private ambition."

"Conservatives still empathize with her over the beating she took from the media in 2008," York said. "But if there is indeed nothing behind her 'seriously interested' talk � and it appears there is not � should she be included in events leading up to the 2016 caucuses?"

I guess the love is gone Bow!