Originally Posted by jorgeI
You didn't seem to have any issues disparaging Bush's intellect and he was a Yale grad. Frankly, I just look at what they say, write and opine, then go from there. Ronald Reagan was also accused of being intellectually lacking, yet his mastery of his job, his writing and philosophies are now recognized by many as being demonstrative of a superb intellect. Obama is a Harvard Graduate, and I believe John Kerry is also Ivy league and he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

You got this one right. Easy to prove by their accomplishments or lack of. Reagan graduated from little old Eureka College where he majored in sports and good times.

Palin (whose vocal chords are akin to nails on a chalkboard) has spoken and written some very well-reasoned philosophies and Hillary has not. Both however are TERRIBLE orators. Bottom line is I LIKE just about everything she says and I don't like ANYTHING Hillary has to say, much less her personal and proven lack of integrity. I'll close by saying I agree with Ann Coulter, who said if women didn't vote, the last democrat elected for president would have been FDR....

You got this one wrong. Also easy to prove.
Nails on a chalkboard vocal cords do not work for FOX.
TERRIBLE orators do not get invited to Cambridge. It just does not happen.
Sarah has a stage presence, the so-called �It� factor that all the rest would die for. Including Coulter.

You certainly got Hillary right about content in her speeches.
Even when Sarah gets lost in her notes, the Conservative message is still there.
But there is more...
Sarah speaks to overflowing rooms. Hillary speaks to half-fulled rooms.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."