Originally Posted by mog75
Thank you for answering, and at least you're honest. I have serious doubt Sarah will run, but her message is a good one and if it accomplishes anything I hope it will help push the GOP toward running a republican. It seems like you swing either way R or D. At least you have an open mind. For those of us who are staunch republicans nothing would be worse than hillary vs. Cristy. I don't know if I would stay home, or vote for hillary. Just hoping Sarah gets the message across so that we don't let that situation occur.

P.S. any debates between hillary and Cruz would totally destroy hillary. Unlikely to happen as well, but I can dream.

No, that's one of the problems on this board - if you don't pull the lever for R's, then you must vote for democrats.

I didn't vote for Romney because I thought he was too liberal.

Of course to some that means I indirectly voted for Obama. I ignore those people. I pull the lever for who I think will be the best president. Gary Johnson got my vote in the last election.

Its not my responsibility to vote for a Republican, its the Republicans responsibility to give me a candidate I can vote for.

Lately they haven't been close.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings