Originally Posted by mog75
Which conservative would you like to vote for?

way to early to decide - early on I would have said Rand but he's knee deep in the political game and I'm losing faith in him fast.

I was a Ron Paul supporter, and I understand all that means to some here, but even as a supporter, I never believed he came across as looking presidential, he wasn't an accomplished debater, but I believed in most of his message (I don't believe that free trade really exists between countries).

So I can see the appeal to Palin to some, but what I don't get is this idea that every GOP candidate is smarter , has better morals, and is a better overall person than a democrat.

If you want to say Sara Palin is more appealing than Hillary - OK I get it, has a better platform? Ok, is a better Christian? OK - I'm sure there are many aspects of Sara that you can choose over Hillary.

But more intellectual? no - and its not even close.

I guess if you aren't all in for Sara being better in every aspect than Hillary , its some sign of weakness.

Personally I don't want either one of them being president and if those were my choices I'd vote 3rd party.

But I'll be honest about what I see in a candidate. There is no need to make them more than what they are.

I don't understand why people just can't say "she isn't a very good speaker, she may not know everything she needs to about the world but I believe in her and I think she'd be a good president" because when you start talking about how great she is , for example, in being intellectual, I think you lose credibility.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/30/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings