Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by pak
DW444,I doubt Sarah would have made it out of her primary. She has had more than 8 years to improve herself in the political arena. So far, she had exhibited ambition only to be a sideline player and to enrich herself. I'm not critical of that however don't try to bull$hit me into thinking you are serious about representing the voters, in any capacity, when you will not put in the work, sweat, time and energy to improve and educate yourself in the many crucial aspects of public office. I get it the she is for God, guns and family but you need to show me more.

Interesting PAK, didn't know how she's viewed by AK'ers as my only interaction with AK'ers is on the Fire..

Thought they might be more along the lines of what Bowsinger thinks since it's her stomping grounds, apparently not...

When Alaska was the only state in the Union that did not protect their governors from frivolous lawsuits, they lost the highest rated governor they ever had. With by far the best record of any governor they ever had.

I was wrong when I said before that Sarah had been hit with over $500,000 in legal bills in just one year.
They have rerun the numbers and it was over $500,000 in legal bills in just eight months and no end in sight.
Every case was tossed only to be replaced by the next to keep Sarah and her staff unable to do their jobs. And costing the state even more money. Right out of the far left playbook.

Governor Palin never quit. She was forced out of office. And Alaska did not lift a damn finger to help until it was too late.

So Sarah reloaded and went back to the national scene and joined a Tea Party.
And spent the past eight years putting in more work, sweat, time and energy then anyone else building that Party.
I have posted on this thread where the Iowa Tea Party just said the same thing.

Sarah Palin still has enough power and stature in Alaska to move the needle and help elect their new Senator.

But Sarah has moved on.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 01/30/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."