Originally Posted by KFWA
She'd get killed in a debate with even the most mediocre accomplished politician.

and that's why she won't run, but she'll milk it all the way to the bank.

This is almost as stupid as your �Hillary went to Yale and Sarah only went to U of Idaho� post. Nothing was as stupid as that.

Mayor and Governor Palin did dozens of debates in Alaska and never lost one.

Part U of Idaho journalism school, more as a student of Reagan, and mostly her God-given natural political instincts; Sarah knows that nonverbal communication, not soon forgotten mundane facts, provide over 90 percent of what people take away from any debate.

She ignores where the moderator wants to lead her or to dance with her opponent.

You use the debate to say what you want to say and get your message out loud and clear.
You use the debate to show strong convictions and build trust. Look them right in the eye.
And you do it as Reagan did so many times.
With a wink and a nod and that we-are-all-in-this-together look.

Who won, Biden or Palin? Nobody remembers the many talking points, but everyone remembers based on the WAY Palin talked; she meant every damn word she said.

That debate put McCain in first place until he screwed it all up.

Andrew Halcro served two terms as a Republican member of the Alaska State House of Representatives. He ran for governor as an Independent in 2006, debating Sarah Palin more than two dozen times.
10.1.08 Anchorage, Alaska � When he faces off against Sarah Palin Thursday night, Joe Biden will have his hands full.

I should know. I've debated Governor Palin more than two dozen times.
And she's a master, not of facts, figures, or insightful policy recommendations, but at the fine art of the non-answer, the glittering generality.
Against such charms there is little Senator Biden, or anyone, can do.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."