Kamo, I could eat both of those chickens by myself! The skin looks just right. You can keep the tofu tough.

My wife says I have iron skillet fetish. I have several griddles many skillets, one that is square I make cornbread in and a deep skillet called a chicken cooker. I have started picking up a few sheet metal skillets lately and like them also, especially for cooking directly over a fire.

I have never been one to like breakfast espeecially well but I cook hashbrowns and then 2 eggs mixed well and cooked like an omelet and foulded like a taco and 4 HOT sauage patties. I put the taters on the bottom then stack the 2 eggs on top then put the 4 sausage patties on topof the eggs. Easy as it gets and the flavors blend together well and the consistency is good, cremey egg and crispy hashbrowns. You don't even need to salt it, the spicy sausage takes care of the seasoning.

Only thing don't use iron for is making chicken and dumplings.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner