It'l be great to see you again, Alan! I hope you've been doing well. This talking once a year business is for the birds. grin

You're welcome to come out before hand if you'd like. I suspect we'll have a couple of others slip in a day or two early, so I don't know how much there will be to do.

I just wrapped up a "Firearms For Actors" class here and had a ball. Took two actresses, neither one "country girls" and had them shooting everything from AR15, .22lr revolvers, .38 & .357 revolvers, 1911's, 20 ga SxS shotguns, autoloading shotguns, and my Shiloh Sharps, to traditional archery.

One young lady (originally from Madison, WI) had never touched a firearm OR a bow before yesterday. That girl can SHOOT! You should have seen the grins she gave us when she was shooting.

The other young lady LOVED the .357 revolver and the AR15. I had to wrestle the AR15 away from her. I think her grin will wear off in, oh, a month or so. She's headed home to tell her husband that he will be buying her a Model 60 and an M4. laugh

She is about 5'3", 115lb and had a blast (pun intended) shooting the Sharps.

I hope we have as much fun at the Gathering as we have had here for the last two days. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell