Patrick, please throw that covered pavilion in. We will probably need it tomorrow afternoon/evening for the rain and shade on Saturday & Sunday.

BTW, Amazon screwed up the steel target order and shipped it here, not to Greg's AND they shorted me by six of the mini-IDPA silhouettes, so our course of fire for the "Enemy At The Gates" shoot will be adjusted.

It looks as if we have all of the groceries and sundries taken care of, with the exception of bottled water/sodas. Seafire said he would pick up last minute items, too, so I'll hit him up for the water.

Pablo, regarding the S'Mores ingredients; including your mini-me's, there will be at least ten kids here (chronologically speaking) and a few purported adults that will also want some. Maybe three boxes of graham crackers, three bags of large marshmallows, and several Hershey's chocolate bars? Since I don't eat them, I have no idea of exact numbers. Barbara says "regardless of the other ingredients, do NOT run out of marshmallows". grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell