I am willing to bet I spend MORE money than you do every year on guns and bullets I choose to use, and hunting I choose to do. Yeah, when somebody invites me on a hunt I use what they provide, but I spend far more hunting on my own, with my own guns and ammo, around half of it on public land.

So now you're justifying using North Forks for deer hunting when you might see an elk, but when we got into another discussion a couple years ago about all this, the thread was started by somebody specifically asking about bullets for whitetails. You posted that super-bullets should be used, because they were obviously better than "ordinary" bullets like the Hornady Interlocks and Ballistic Tips several other people suggested, or other bullets that don't meet your standards.

Since you don't know exactly where you hit the cow that was lost, I don't see how you can claim another cow killed with a .338 proves anything.

Keep posting. You never state exactly what you eventually claim to really mean the first time anyway.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck