Matt<BR>OK, so it wasn't something you were on. Could it have been something you were off? [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Proper wood, properly prepared, serves just fine under almost all conditions. Add such a huge edge for the aesthetics involved and there is nothing like it.<P>When I was young my father made us hunt with lesser guns than his, because he didn't want us beating them up and told us so. Later he told me that was right up near the top of the big mistakes list.<P>Telling a kid you don't care if a particular gun gets beat up is tantamount to a license to vandalize. If he didn't care, why should we?<P>Had we really enjoyed looking at the pretty guns, and gotten to hunt with them, we would never have dared ding one and that would have increased our awareness many-fold.<P>I don't think you are over-working a kid's brain to have them think about the gun, too. He also saw it as an increased awareness about everything to do with the gun, such as which way the muzzle is pointed.<P>Guess I got off track... now, where did I leave my medication?<BR>art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.