PRM, I rate the JB's as slightly "inferior" only because of how it behaves after it's cured. JB's is a bit more brittle and will definitely "crack" with less force than Acraglas Gel. Hit with a torch it definitely loosens up more quickly than Acraglas. But again, that's just my subjective impression, and a man only has himself to please. JB's is undoubtedly "good enough"... my inner perfectionist just isn't happy with it though!

Years back I did industrial coatings and have used literally thousands of gallons of various epoxies... they're all formulated differently. We had one that was mixed with sand for trowel-on applications, and it smelled, looked (color) and acted exactly like JB's! Of the many different one's I used, that was the only one that had the same characteristics. I assume JB sources it from the same Co. as there are only a small handful of epoxy manufacturers world wide.

Yeah, Kimber MT's are outstanding hunting rifles. Not general-purpose rifles, but ideal for backcountry hunting...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery