I got to go to Texas three years in a row for Axis, turkey and pigs. The place we hunted on let us kill all the pigs we could in 3 days and I killed a bunch each time. The meat ran from good to bad, like many have reported. They had people down there who would butcher as soon as we brought game in.

If it was me, and I was on a limited budget, and was using my meat budget for the year on a hunt, I'd shop the sales at the grocery store so my family had some decent meat for the year.

Not many places will let you shoot all the pigs you want unless you have the bucks to keep paying as you go, and there is not much public land in Texas.

Another, if it was me, and I did go to Texas and had the money for an Axis "hunt", that's what I would bring home. Axis is one of the best tasting wild game meats I've had and I've never heard of a bad axis deer unless ruined by infected wounds, heat, or allowed to spoil.

Planning your annual menu around a hog hunt is iffy at best, unless they're are feral on your own property.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.