Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Seafire

evidently you boys haven't used a shotgun deer hunting in a swamp before...

Evidently you don't know what you're talking about. Seriously? I've lived in MN or WI my entire life. Everything I've hunted is a swamp. Why do you think I've shot so many deer at 20yds and less? There is no situation where I would take a slug over a bullet unless the law called for it. ZERO!

Of course in the past, in those Northern Swamps... the good old 444 Marlin with a 2.5 power Weaver on top did pretty good at bringing "home the bacon", errr vinison....

Yes, much better than a slug.

to each there own....

but I've had plenty of success with a slug gun in swamps...as I had no problem getting into the thick stuff...

but stating I don't know what I am talking about.... just because I've had success with a slug gun.. and evidently you haven't as you hammer you don't use one...

but you kinda enjoy disagreeing with anything I have to say anyway....so I'll give it the credence it deserves.

you're experiences don't negate the experiences I've had...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez