Thanks. I ended up with a bunch of the Nosler 140 CCs and tried five powders in hand. So far so good with IMR4451 but need to confirm. RL17 and H4350 (which I have very little off) did just well but the 4451 edged out the 17, or so it seemed. Not fast, about 2650. Hoping they blem a bunch of 129 ABLR as it really seems ideal for the cartridge as was sugested earlier. I'll look that way for hunting loads which I don't need for many long months. I did get some 150 27's and 210 30's to try and like the 'looks' of them FWIW..

Originally Posted by MZ5
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Anyone try Hunter, H100V or maybe Superformance (cheap), with 140s+?

I've used a decent amount of Hunter in the Creedmoor. It works well with 140s, though I prefer Re-17 over it for that. I've had very good results with a mild charge of Hunter under the 120 & 123 Lapuas, but 39.5 grains of Accurate 4064 (another mild to mid load) has been positively astonishingly good with them.

Darkker has loaded quite a bit of Superformance in the Creedmoor. I have a pound or two of it, but haven't tried to work up my own load for the Creedmoor with it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?