Originally Posted by Johrichal
Hi everyone im new to the Forum.

I own 3 6.5 creedmoors. A RPR a savage 10fcp sr and a kimber loghtweight hunter. My go to load for the RPR and the savage is Lapua brass CCI#450 41.2gr of H4350 with a 140gr RDF velocity is 2725fps SD's run from 4 to 7 and even had an ES of 1 and SD of 0 once but that was only a 3 shot group the load repeatably shoots sub 1/2 minute groups in both guns and shoots very well all the way out to 1150yds.

I am currently trying to develop an elk hunting load for the kimber it has a 22" barrell and Im trying 140gr accubonds with RL-16 powder the magazine on the kimber only allows me to load to 2.800" OAL I havent got a chance to shoot any yet but today when I was loading up a ladder test I found that at around 41.8gr of RL-16 I started hearing the powder crunch down when I was seating my bullets. Reading through this post I see a lot of you guys are using quite a bit more powder than that and I was wondering if you guys are just loading longer or are you just shooting compressed loads

I have shot compressed loads in about every cartridge that I own, over the years. Compressed loads are fine. You have got to play within the confines of your magazine and compressed loads are very common in short cartridges.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.