It seems to me that most of the posts here are more about using hunting bullets as opposed to target projectiles. That's fine, because the Creed is a pretty handy hunting cartridge. But I use mine as it was intended to be used; as a long range target cartridge. The rifle is a Savage 12 LRP with a Vortex Golden Eagle scope. I mainly shoot 500m benchrest with it. I'd been playing with Hornady bullets and then switched to Berger 140gn VLDs. I got good results from them but supply of the Bergers became a problem, so I changed again, this time to Nosler RDF, but went to the 130gn model. My load is 42.9gn H4350, Hornady brass, and CCI large rifle primers. I'm getting those RDF's out at 2,920fps with no signs of pressure, and getting sub 3inch groups at 500m. There was quite a few people on the Creedmoor forum who had trouble with fliers using the 140gn RDF with some believing the bullet didn't seem to like the 8 twist, and it was this that made me consider going to the 130gn RDF. So far it's working, and the RDF don't appear to be fussy about seating depth. Mine are seated to 70thou off the lands.