Originally Posted by Aussiesteve

1-I am not irate, I just think its funny that a band of outlaws were better police than the police themselves.
I am not still not 100 percent sure the police were legally out of uniform.
2) There were only 2 warrants issued, anybody else is irrelevant. Would this many police armed like that have gone to the
homestead to arrest then? Nope.

3) You misunderstand me. I asked if the police had found the Kelly's first and they surrendered,
would they have lived? I personally don't think so.

4- Its funny you mention the Westminster system, where was it when Fitzpatrick lied, when 3 people were jailed,
when a judge decided that Ned was guilty and declared he'd give him 20 years? Where was the Westminster
system when supposed Kelly supporters had land taken off them?

5- I am not a rabid Kelly supporter, and I know they were horse thieves, but the police weren't angels in this.

1- Kellys were better police by unlawfully wearing stolen police uniforms ?..how so?...you mean they didn't harass the other
like criminal civilian elements like police did.

" not 100 percent sure the police were legally out of uniform."...Well unless you know for legal fact that those police
being plain clothed was unlawful, then what relevance does it have?...sounds like clutching at straws.

2- two warrants yes, and you can't just say everybody else then becomes irrelevant. When police were looking for bushranger
Harry Powers, Ned Kelly himself then became relevant by association & collaboration with Powers... So warrants for two Kellys
could potentially end up involving any people that then team up with them in the Wombat ranges...you think police would just
ignore any such people because the warrants didn't cover them?...ever heard of , aid and abet and criminal collaboration?

3- Again, I find it merely speculative that the police would have murdered the 2 Kelllys had they found the Kellys first.
again, does 'proof beyond reasonable doubt' ring a bell..?...To me what you have represented as evidence of such,
does not show beyond reasonable doubt...A logically counter-argument can be presented to cast reasonable doubt of
the allegation of premed. murder.

4- Im am analysing and discussing Neds guilt or innocence and police guilt or innocence on the current efficiency model
of the westminster criminal justice system, hence why I mentioned the concept of running your evidence throughout todays
High Court Bench and asked how you think your murder claim may fair through such...dont you think that would be a better
21st century way of assessing Kelly and police ultimate guilt or innocence?...Lawyers have run a modern day law model on
Breaker Morant I believe.

5- You have just reverse what I said much earlier, that the police were corrupt and Kellys no angels themselves...anyway to
be more correct, the Kellys were horse thieves ,bank thieves, stole police uniforms, impersonated police- and were murderers.

And for the 3rd time re: Ned Kelly, Dan Kelly, Steve Hart, Joe Byrne, ...why didn't any or all of them take the better smarter
path in life, like brother John Kelly wisely did?
Ned & Dan Kelly preferred a life of crime that was in regular conflict with corrupt police, but Kelly supporters just like to complain
about what they deem an unfair outcome, despite the fact the Kelly brothers heavily contributed to their own troublesome fate.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.