Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
[Most people would be happy to be able to pick up an unfamiliar rifle and shoot 0.5 MOA, but you are obviously an exceptional shot and not at all like "most people"..

Did not mean any offense...

Dom's rifle (Ruger Precision) has had the trigger adjusted, wears a 20x SWFA... and we were shooting well developed hand loads at 100 yards at an indoor range. IMHO, most any reasonable shooter could shoot 1/2 MOA with that set up.

My only comment was that I just do not get all the rave over 6.5 Creedmore...

You obviously read more into my comment than was intended. I wasn't offended by your comment, rather I was complementing you on your skills and success based solely on what you had posted.

It has been my experience that very few people, probably a fraction of 1%, are likely to have the skills to shoot 0.5 MOA groups with an unfamiliar rifle, thus you are obviously an exceptional shot and clearly unlike most people. I think that, as a group, shooters tend to over emphasize equipment and under emphasize the development of skills that only comes via practice, practice, and more practice.

EDIT: I seldom let myself get agitated by what gets posted by the mostly anonymous campfire brethren, unless it is a personal attack. In the case of personal attacks, I just put the campfire brother whose comments I find offensive on "IGNORE" and go blissfully on my way. Life is too short to let a person who is of no consequence to me get under my skin.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 06/13/17. Reason: Added what I'd forgotten to post originally